Our sales pavilion is open for physical and virtual viewings by appointment in line with Government guidelines. To book or for more details contact Brandon by making an enquiry.
- Inholm’s 1st Phase ‘The Peninsula’ overlooking the water park and wetlands
- 139 sq m home over three floors
- Designed to maximise light and space with oversized windows and doors
- Private side and rear garden and balcony
- Designated parking for 2 cars
- Sustainably built with high energy efficiency standards
- Commutable to Cambridge, Cambridge’s Science Park and London’s Kings Cross
- Walking distance from Pathfinder Primary and Northstowe Secondary school
- Ready to move in from Summer 2021
Forget everything you thought you knew about new houses and get ready for our ground-breaking, design led, modern homes. The Peninsula is Phase 1 at Inholm, and compromises of 43 semi-detached and terraced town houses, designed to maximise space and light and embrace the surrounding landscape.
Open the doors at Town House 20 to a handy entrance porch and downstairs WC, leading into an open plan living and dining space with a L-shaped kitchen. The kitchen is modern and practical with integrated units and appliances, chrome tap and stainless-steel sink and vast surface spaces. Design the space to suit your life, there’s space for a snug, games area, office or formal dining, the choice is yours. For convenience there’s also a downstairs WC.
Upstairs, space and light is continued with two double bedrooms, a main bathroom, and an entire 3rd floor for your master bedroom and en-suite, with the WOW factor of the pitched roof, giving you higher than average ceilings.
Outdoors there is plenty of space to entertain, relax or play. In your private side and rear garden, balcony off the top floor or the communal residents’ gardens, however you wish to embrace the outdoors we have ensured your home doesn’t just stop inside.
Adjacent to The Peninsula is a water park and wetlands for weekend exploring, and an extensive cycle network taking you to neighbouring villages or to Cambridge city. Educational facilities are already open at Northstowe; discover Pathfinder Primary school, Northstowe Secondary College and Martin Bacon Academy.
Call or email Brandon to find out more.