Our sales pavilion is open Thursday to Monday 10am - 5.30pm. To book or for more details contact Brandon by making an enquiry.
- Inholm’s 1st Phase ‘The Peninsula’ overlooking the water park and wetlands
- 139 sq m home over three floors
- Designed to maximise light and space with oversized windows and doors
- Private garden terrace
- Designated parking for 2 cars and bike storage
- Sustainably built with high energy efficiency standards
- Commutable to Cambridge, Cambridge’s Science Park and London’s Kings Cross
- Walking distance from Pathfinder Primary and Northstowe Secondary school
- Ready to move in from Summer 2021
Forget everything you thought you knew about new houses and get ready for our ground-breaking, design led, modern homes. The Peninsula is Phase 1 at Inholm, and compromises of 43 semi-detached and terraced town houses, designed to maximise space and light and embrace the surrounding landscape.
Open the doors at Town House 11 to views straight out to your southwest facing garden; the open-planned nature of the ground floor gives you flexibility in design and a focal point around the kitchen island for family and friends to gather. For convenience there’s also a downstairs WC.
Upstairs, space and light is continued with two double bedrooms, a main bathroom to the middle floor and two further double ensuite bedrooms with the WOW factor of the pitched roof on the upper floor.
Outdoors there is plenty of space to entertain, relax or play. In your private garden terrace or the communal residents’ gardens, however you wish to embrace the outdoors we have ensured your home doesn’t just stop inside.
Adjacent to The Peninsula is a water park and wetlands for weekend exploring, and an extensive cycle network taking you to neighbouring villages or to Cambridge city. Educational facilities are already open at Northstowe; discover Pathfinder Primary school, Northstowe Secondary College and Martin Bacon Academy.
Call or email Brandon to find out more.