In line with Government guidelines our show home is open for viewings by appointment only for customers who’ve previously viewed virtually. To book or for more details contact our team by making an enquiry.
Port Loop is a 43-acre, canal-side site in Birmingham, just 15 mins from the city centre offering 1,150 new homes, retail and leisure spaces.
With an urban island at its heart, encircled by two famous canals, the Birmingham Canal Old Line and the Birmingham Canal. The area has a rich industrial past connected with these waterways. Places for People and Urban Splash have put a new masterplan in place to transform this area into an exciting new community of homes and leisure facilities, to include a new swimming pool, reinvented existing historical buildings and over 1.5km of new towpaths; creating moorings, cycleways and walkways to the city, there’s even a waterbus stop!
The future neighbourhood of Port Loop will be both liveable and loveable. We are creating an environment that helps us look after ourselves, with homes that suit our changing ways of life in a place that embraces multi-generational living.
It will be a neighbourhood of true and lasting character with great architecture at its heart. Its a place people will be proud to call home.
Why rent from US?
– Award-winning homes
– Renting directly through US – (over a decade experience of renting homes, brand, architecture, place makers, personal touch)
– No fees
– Deposit free options available
– Flexible leases – Ability to rent from a standard term up to many years!
– Studio apartments to 5-bedroom houses!
– Potential to purchase the home you rent – (After a minimum rental term)
– Great locations & transport links
– Variety of homes in different UK cities
– Furnished and Unfurnished homes available
– Parking options with many of our homes
Personal, tenant-focussed service:
– Tenant Friendly Check in and Check out Processes
– Paperless Tenancy process
– Streamlined application process
– In house Maintenance Teams – Expert knowledge on the homes, and personable professional operatives.
– Tenant Handbooks and Homeowners Manuals – Access to detailed information regarding their home and the building
– Out of hours maintenance service – For items that are deemed too serious to wait until the next day
– RLA Members (Residential Lettings Association) – We keep up to speed with all aspects related to Lettings allowing us to remain fully compliant.
About Port Loop
Customisable Town Houses now on sale
We've launched the second phase of homes at Port Loop with our partners Places for People. Town House is customisable, meaning you create your 'Grand Design' using over 70 different layout options; there’s options of two-storey (1000 sq ft) or three-storey homes (1500 sq ft), which both include parking and garden space.