This modern, architect-designed Town House sits in the most desirable quarter of Northstowe’s waterside neighbourhood, Inholm.
Designed to give you light and space across three storeys, this sustainably built home features huge windows and patio doors, high ceilings, a first-floor balcony, and a wrap-around garden.
On the inside, you’ll find our loft living layout. Perfect for dinner parties or enjoying breakfast with a view, your open-plan living space – complete with an island kitchen – will sit right on the top floor underneath the pitched roof. On the middle floor, you’ll find three bedrooms and two bathrooms – including your master and ensuite. On the ground floor, a further two rooms, a family-sized bathroom and understairs storage.
Outside, the neighbourhood is well-connected. So, by bike, car or bus, you can come and go from surrounding towns and cities with ease.
· 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) over three storeys
· Five bedrooms
· Three bathrooms including one ensuite
· Loft living open-plan living space with island kitchen
· Waterpark and countryside views
· Garden with built-in bike storage
· Two designated parking spaces
· Eco-friendly features including rooftop solar panels
· Commutable to Cambridge, Cambridge Science Park, Addenbrook’s Hospital and London’s King Cross
· Within walking distance from local schools
Two brand-new Town House show homes open on Saturday 26 June. To book a viewing, click the yellow button to make an enquiry or contact Brandon on 01223 867700. The sales pavilion is open from Thursday to Monday (10am to 5.30pm).
About Inholm, Northstowe
Inholm is a brand new neighbourhood in an exciting new town; Northstowe, just 8km north of Cambridge city centre.
Cambridgeshire's new town Northstowe will eventually have it's own town centre with a high street and market hall, a civic hub, a range of new workspaces and over 1.2 hectare of open space. Plus enviable new sports and education facilities and speedy new public transport connections. Calling all early adopters, design enthusiasts, and visionaries to be part of this journey!