This modern, architect-designed Town House sits in the most desirable quarter of Northstowe’s waterside neighbourhood, Inholm.
Designed to give you light and space across three storeys, this sustainably built home features huge windows and patio doors, high ceilings, a pitched roof, a first-floor balcony, and a private garden.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the sociable, open-plan living space with a central island kitchen. On the middle floor is a family-sized bathroom and two double bedrooms – including one with a balcony. And on the top floor are two further double bedrooms with ensuites.
Outside, the neighbourhood is well-connected. So, by bike, car or bus, you can come and go from surrounding towns and cities with ease.
· 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) over three storeys
· Four bedrooms
· Three bathrooms including two ensuites
· Open-plan living space with island kitchen
· Waterpark and countryside views
· Private garden with built in-bike storage
· Two designated parking spaces
· Commutable to London’s King Cross, Cambridge, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Cambridge Science Park
· Within walking distance from local schools
To book a viewing, click the yellow button to make an enquiry or contact Brandon on 01223 867700. The sales pavilion is open from Thursday to Monday (10am to 5.30pm).
About Inholm, Northstowe
Inholm is a brand new neighbourhood in an exciting new town; Northstowe, just 8km north of Cambridge city centre.
Cambridgeshire's new town Northstowe will eventually have it's own town centre with a high street and market hall, a civic hub, a range of new workspaces and over 1.2 hectare of open space. Plus enviable new sports and education facilities and speedy new public transport connections. Calling all early adopters, design enthusiasts, and visionaries to be part of this journey!