This modern, architect-designed Town House sits in the most desirable quarter of Northstowe’s waterside neighbourhood, Inholm.
Designed to give you light and space across three storeys, this sustainably built home features huge windows and patio doors, high ceilings, a pitched roof, a first-floor balcony, and a private garden.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a front room for sleeping, studying or playing, a sociable living space with a L-shaped living kitchen. On the middle floor is a family-sized bathroom and two double bedrooms – including one with a balcony. And taking up the entire top floor is the master suite, complete with a bath and shower ensuite.
Outside, the neighbourhood is well-connected. So, by bike, car or bus, you can come and go from surrounding towns and cities with ease.
· 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) over three storeys
· Four bedrooms
· Two bathrooms including ensuite
· Open-plan living space with L-shaped kitchen
· Waterpark and countryside views
· Private garden
· Private driveway with space for 2 parking spaces
· Eco-friendly features including rooftop solar panels
· Commutable to London’s King Cross, Cambridge, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Cambridge Science Park
· Within walking distance from local schools
Two Town House show homes open. To book a viewing, click the yellow button to make an enquiry or contact Brandon on 01223 867700. The sales pavilion is open from Thursday to Monday (10am to 5.30pm).
About Inholm, Northstowe
Inholm is a brand new neighbourhood in an exciting new town; Northstowe, just 8km north of Cambridge city centre.
Cambridgeshire's new town Northstowe will eventually have it's own town centre with a high street and market hall, a civic hub, a range of new workspaces and over 1.2 hectare of open space. Plus enviable new sports and education facilities and speedy new public transport connections. Calling all early adopters, design enthusiasts, and visionaries to be part of this journey!