Our sales pavilion is open for physical and virtual viewings by appointment in line with Government guidelines. To book or for more details contact Brandon by making an enquiry.
- Configurable home – think space not rooms – choose your own internal layout
- Inholm’s 1st Phase – The Peninsula overlooking the water park and wetlands
- 139 sq m home over three floors
- Designed to maximise light and space with oversized windows and doors
- Sustainably built with high energy efficiency standards
- Parking for 2 cars and private bike storage
- Commutable to Cambridge, Cambridge’s Science Park and London’s Kings Cross
- Walking distance from Pathfinder Primary and Northstowe Secondary school
- Ready to occupy from Summer 2021
Forget everything you thought you knew about new houses and get ready for our ground-breaking, design led, modern homes. The Peninsula is Phase 1 at Inholm, and compromises of 43 semi-detached and terraced town houses, designed to maximise space and light and embrace the surrounding landscape.
This 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) terraced home with an east facing private garden is ready for you to make yours, from kitchen layout, flooring to number of bedrooms and bathrooms you can choose your very own Grand Design! From garden living (kitchen on the ground floor like traditional UK homes) or loft living (kitchen on the top floor, inspired by Scandi and European living), the choice is yours, we are all different and our homes should reflect that.
Using modern methods of construction, we will take your designs to our factory to become a reality. Start designing today through our House configurator tool, or call Brandon at the sales pavilion to find out more.