Our sales pavilion is open for physical and virtual viewings by appointment in line with Government guidelines. To book or for more details contact Brandon by making an enquiry.
- Make the most of the views with your main kitchen / dining / living area on the top floor
- 139 sq m home over three floors
- Designed to maximise light and space with oversized windows and doors
- Private wrap around garden and balcony
- Ready to move in from Summer 2021
- Designated parking for 2 cars
- Sustainably built with high energy efficiency standards
- Commutable to Cambridge, Cambridge’s Science Park and London’s Kings Cross
- Inholm’s 1st Phase ‘The Peninsula’ overlooking the water park and wetlands
Forget everything you thought you knew about new houses and get ready for our ground-breaking, design led, modern homes.
A concept borrowed from cool Scandinavian cultures, this home has the main dining, living and kitchen space on the top floor so you feel like you are living in the clouds.
The super high ceilings from the pitched roof and balcony make this a unique space to live and entertain overlooking the stunning Cambridgeshire countryside and the central island unit gives your kitchen a focal point, with plenty of space for a snug, games area, office or formal dining, the choice is yours
The first floor has two double ensuite bedrooms, plus another two rooms and bathroom on the ground floor. Opening into the garden is a versatile space for a 4th bedroom, office, home gym, games room – let your imagination run wild. Storage has also been carefully considered, with an entrance porch, under stairs storage and two more practical cupboards.
Outdoors there is plenty of space to entertain, relax or play. In your private wrap around garden (from the front to rear), balcony off the top floor or the communal residents’ gardens, however you wish to embrace the outdoors we have ensured your home doesn’t just stop inside.
This 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) semi-detached Town House has been architecturally designed and sustainably built to suit the way you live now and in the future. With only the external walls your permanent structure, this home can adapt to your life whether it’s a nursery or a home cinema the future sees, this home is ready to change with you.
Call or email Brandon to find out more.