Hours of Work
Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat - 9.30am to 6pm
Thur - 11am to 8pm
£18 — 20k plus commission
In this role you will help us sell the final homes at New Islington – described by the Manchester Evening News as a “waterside paradise” – it is one of the most exciting areas of the city – and is somewhere we’ve been regenerating for the past 18 years.
In total, we’re looking to sell 80 apartments and 69 houses off-plan.
- Responding to sales enquiries quickly and efficiently, in a polite and informative manner.
- Explaining in a clear manner what properties we have for sale and qualification of potential purchasers.
- Arranging appointments with interested parties at show house to explain the developments with the aim of securing off plan sales.
- Maintaining excellent communication and customer service levels.
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings of residential properties.
- Securing off plan sales and working to targets.
- Liaising with solicitors, IFA’s and purchasers.
- Building up knowledge of all schemes and availability.
- Ensuring that details of all visitors and enquiries are logged and followed up.
- Working as part of the wider sales team on various ad hoc duties.
- Undertaking hand over of new homes to customers.
- Assisting with launches of other Urban Splash developments.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in estate agency.
- Working to targets.
- Ideally with off plan sales.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
Able to build rapport with customers
Able to close sales
Good verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of the Manchester residential market
New Homes Sales Manager