Leeds, Bradford and Sheffield on occasion.
Hours of work
Full time, 37.5 hours including Saturdays.
Competitive plus commission, with a generous benefits package
We are looking to recruit an experienced property sales and lettings professional for our Saxton development in Leeds and Lister Mills in Bradford, with occasional trips over to Park Hill in Sheffield.
In this role you will help us to sell and let a large portfolio of apartments. You'll be on hand to help with customer enquiries and support a busy team and work closely with the other residential consultants and the residential manager.
- Respond to sales & rental enquiries quickly and efficiently, in a polite and informative manner.
- Maintain excellent communication and customer service levels
- Ensure key & fob stocks are organised and maintained.
- Qualify potential customers and ensure that all suitable homes are discussed.
- Accompany potential purchasers & tenants on viewings of residential properties.
- Build up knowledge of all schemes and availability.
- Ensure that details of all visitors and enquiries are logged and followed up.
- Working as part of the team to deliver sales & rentals targets.
- Assisting with handover and demos with our customers on move-in.
- Conducting move ins/move outs as and when required.
- Be responsible for maintaining long lasting positive relationships with our customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties, when necessitated by the needs of the business.
Experience and qualifications
- Proven experience in a residential lettings and/or sales environment.
- Proven track record of ability to meet targets.
- Essential: 5 GCSE passes at grade c or above (or equivalent)
- Desired: Professional qualification in property eg. ARLA
Skills and knowledge
- Approachable with great customer care and communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to use your initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills, specifically in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- You must be enthusiastic and flexible with an interest in both sales and lettings. If your strengths are in one particular area, we will work with you to develop your knowledge across the two disciplines.
- You will understand that residential lettings and conveyancing process, and ideally shared ownership and shared equity products.
- Ideally, you’ll also have a basic understanding of Landlord and Tenant law.
Residential Sales & Lettings Manager / Residential Sales Manager
Purchasers, tenants, solicitors, mortgage advisors, surveyors, agents and our wider team